Start a Blog: A Complete Roadmap to Start and Grow a Blog in 2022 Or Beyond
If you’ve already googled the term ‘How to Start a Blog’, you probably have a basic idea of blogging.
But the problem is that no one is pointing out the RIGHT Way to do blogging. Everyone is talking about registering a domain name, buying a web hosting, installing WordPress and so on.
I know, it’s the essential part of blogging. In fact, it’s only way to create a blog on WordPress. But it doesn’t make you a successful blogger. You need to understand the real purpose of starting a blog.
So what it is?
The ultimate PURPOSE of blogging is to ‘bring TRAFFIC & MAKE MONEY’. No matter which web hosting you choose, how good your domain name is. If there is no traffic, no one cares!
That’s why I have decided to create a comprehensive guide that not only teaches you how to start a blog but also gives you the right direction you can follow from the very beginning to drive good traffic to your blog and TURN it into a profitable business very soon.
Not only that, I will also share strategies and tools that can help you GROW your blog FASTER.
CHAPTER 1: WHY BLOGGING?
Before I walk you through this guide, you probably want to know why starting a blog is a great choice in 2022…RIGHT?
Well…. in this chapter, I’m going to give you 12 reasons why do you want to start a blog?
So let’s have a look…
- Blogging is a great way to connect with people, share valuable and helpful resources anywhere in the world. It helps you to build a target audience and promotes your business in subsequent year
- Blogging is no longer fun, it’s a career option. And you can definitely make a living out of it.
- Blogging plays a huge role in leveling up your business. It’s a part of your business strategy.
- It enables you to live a boss free life.
- You’ll be surprised to know that around 70–80% of all internet users read blog-posts. That means blogging is high in demand.
- Around 71% of total WordPress blogs are in English language.
- Approximately 650 brand new WordPress sites are created daily. (Source: Hosting Tribunal)
- Text content is still one of most popular content. (Source: Zazzle Media)
- About 7 million blogs are published every day. (Source: Internetlivestats.com)
- People who want to live a dot com life or want to be Self-employed & live a boss free life can start a blog.
- It’s a good option for an introvert kind of person who is looking for a sustainable online business model that doesn’t require a huge money to invest in the beginning.
- Even a school or college guy can start a blog because it doesn’t require any professional skill.
I’m a Professional Blogger, Pinterest Expert, and Affiliate Marketer.
Have you enjoyed this story? if so then please leave a clap for me. It inspires me to produce more stories like this.
Visit my website: Beginnersblog — Learn how to blog like a pro